- Add some excitement to your Antigua vacation
- Try locally produced Guatemalan coffee
- Discover the end-to-end coffee making process
- Reach El Cerro de la Cruz with ease by ATV
Departure & Return
We are located on 6 Ave North #60b, we are one block north of the church "La Merced" and 2 blocks from the Santa Catalina Arch
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simoon! Rentals & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands