1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Spanish Teacher
Beautifull Garden Space
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
4a Calle Ote. 28c , 4a Calle Ote. 28c, Antigua Guatemala, GuatemalaThis activity will end right where it started.
10/2/2020 - 12/19/2022
|Monday - Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impact Experiences by Niños De Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-on-1 Spanish Language Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-on-1 Spanish Language Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-on-1 Spanish Language Class?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-on-1 Spanish Language Class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1-on-1 Spanish Language Class
Explore Similar Things to Do
Language Classes Spanish Lessons Classes & WorkshopsAntiguaLanguage Classes - Central HighlandsSpanish Lessons - Central HighlandsLanguage Classes - Guatemala CitySpanish Lessons - Guatemala CityLanguage Classes - PanajachelSpanish Lessons - PanajachelCategory
Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & TicketsLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & Tickets