1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit three parks in one day with this private tour from Antananarivo. All entrance fees are included for Andasibe-Mantadia National Park, Peyrieras Reptile Reserve, and the private reserve at Vakona Forest Lodge, giving you ample opportunities to spot animals like lemurs, chameleons, and more. Plus, efficient private transportation lets you do it all in a day.
- Private tour to three parks and more from Antananarivo
- Great for visitors who want to see lots of wildlife in a short time
- Tour operated with just your guide and private party
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntananarivo, Antananarivo, Antananarivo Province
Pick up at a starting point around Antananarivo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friends Travel & Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Andasibe-ANALAMAZAOTRA Special Reserve Private Tour from Antananarivo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Andasibe-ANALAMAZAOTRA Special Reserve Private Tour from Antananarivo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Andasibe-ANALAMAZAOTRA Special Reserve Private Tour from Antananarivo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Andasibe-ANALAMAZAOTRA Special Reserve Private Tour from Antananarivo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Andasibe-ANALAMAZAOTRA Special Reserve Private Tour from Antananarivo
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursExtremeFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntananarivo4WD Tours - ZanzibarSporting Events - ZanzibarBus Tours - ZanzibarOvernight Tours - ZanzibarExtreme - ZanzibarFull-day Tours - Zanzibar4WD Tours - MaheSporting Events - MaheBus Tours - MaheOvernight Tours - MaheExtreme - MaheFull-day Tours - Mahe4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroOvernight Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - KilimanjaroCategory