1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave potholes to the professionals and combine the flexibility of independent travel with the ease of a local guide on this private door-to-door tour. Start at Ambohimanga, the “Blue Hill” that was long reserved for Madagascar royalty, then meet locals in their village. After an indulgent lunch, tour the Lemurs’ Park, home to nine separate species of this adorable primate. Finally, shop for handicrafts in Antananarivo center.
- See Ambohimanga, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and downtown Antananarivo
- Learn about Madagascar’s favorite primate, the lemur, at Lemurs’ Park
- Feast on an indulgent lunch at the Relais du Rova hotel restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Professional guide with best local knowledge
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Any other personal expenses.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located Antananarivo hotel
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children below 12 years should pay Half of the price of an Adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friends Travel & Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Antananarivo, Ambohimanga and Lemurs Park Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Antananarivo, Ambohimanga and Lemurs Park Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Antananarivo, Ambohimanga and Lemurs Park Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Antananarivo, Ambohimanga and Lemurs Park Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesOvernight ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAntananarivo4WD Tours - ZanzibarSporting Events - ZanzibarAudio Guides - ZanzibarOvernight Tours - ZanzibarExtreme - ZanzibarHistorical Tours - ZanzibarFull-day Tours - Zanzibar4WD Tours - MaheSporting Events - MaheAudio Guides - MaheOvernight Tours - MaheExtreme - MaheHistorical Tours - MaheFull-day Tours - Mahe4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroAudio Guides - KilimanjaroOvernight Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroHistorical Tours - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - KilimanjaroCategory