- See Ambohimanga, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and downtown Antananarivo
- Learn about Madagascar’s favorite primate, the lemur, at Lemurs’ Park
- Feast on an indulgent lunch at the Relais du Rova hotel restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located Antananarivo hotel
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children below 12 years should pay Half of the price of an Adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friends Travel & Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Antananarivo, Ambohimanga and Lemurs Park Private Tour.