1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the cuisine of Madagascar during this private tasting and cooking demonstration. You’ll enjoy personalized attention from your dedicated guide and get to move at your own pace through the market, selecting the freshest ingredients for your cooking class. This experience focuses on fine food and will give you a primer on the tastes of the island, with plenty of time to ask questions.
- Private tour for your party only
- Learn about the culinary culture of Madagascar through guided commentary
- Food tasting and meal of traditional food
- Bottled water, coffee, and tea
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure Point11am from any chosen Tana hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTT Madagascar Travel and Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAntananarivoCooking Classes - ZanzibarCooking Classes - MaheCooking Classes - KilimanjaroCategory