Explore our promoted experiences
- A behind-the-scenes tasting tour of one of Italy’s oldest wineries and vineyards
- Sample three different wine varieties, either outdoors or in the historic cellar room
- Get a guided tour of the historic, privately-owned site, where wine has been produced since 1850
- Taste regional specialty products, including a savory spread of local meat and cheeses
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Antica Cantina Sant Amico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don't forget to get olive oil along with your wine purchase." See review