2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Many types of cheese that you can personalize to your choice, as to make your own special professionally made dutch cheese.
Coffee and/or Tea
cheese making equipment
Possibility to be picked up with a private car (€ 50.00 p.p.)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWagenweg 2, 1145 PW Katwoude, Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any location with private car or you can travel by public transportation.
It's very easy to visit the Simonehoeve by public transport.
If you wish to travel here through public transportation you can do so by following these instructions.
From Central Station IJ-zijde with EBS-bus 316 and from Station Noord with EBS-bus 312, bus stop Hotel Volendam - Katwoude.It is a one minute walk to our cheese farm. A bus ticket that will last you the whole day will cost € 10,00 p.p.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local Tours Holland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Farmhouse Cheesemaking Workshop ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Farmhouse Cheesemaking Workshop ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Farmhouse Cheesemaking Workshop ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Farmhouse Cheesemaking Workshop ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 270906P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAmsterdamCooking Classes - ZaandamCooking Classes - HoornCooking Classes - The HagueCategory
Hard Rock Cafe AmsterdamJewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum)Venustempel Sex Museum Bridge of 15 BridgesNational Holocaust MuseumMuseum Het SchipA’dam LookoutNEMO Science MuseumRipley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamNational Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)Madame Tussauds AmsterdamBegijnhofDapper Market (Dappermarkt) Mint Tower (Munttoren)Amstel RiverFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)Torture MuseumVolendamDam Square