2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Many types of cheese that you can personalize to your choice, as to make your own special professionally made dutch cheese.
Coffee and/or Tea
cheese making equipment
Possibility to be picked up with a private car (€ 50.00 p.p.)
Departure & Return
Wagenweg 2, 1145 PW Katwoude, Netherlands
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/28/2020 - 7/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local Tours Holland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Farmhouse Cheesemaking Workshop ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Farmhouse Cheesemaking Workshop ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Farmhouse Cheesemaking Workshop ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Farmhouse Cheesemaking Workshop ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 270906P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAmsterdamCooking Classes - The HagueCooking Classes - RotterdamCooking Classes - DordrechtCategory
Waterlooplein MarketHomomonumentNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk)Museum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)Portuguese SynagogueHard Rock Cafe AmsterdamThis is HollandMuseum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)Museum of Bags and PursesMuseum Willet-HolthuysenAmsterdam DungeonEdamTorture MuseumSt. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)Stedelijk MuseumBloemenmarktDapper Market (Dappermarkt) VolendamDam Square