7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This custom tour gives you the chance to create your own schedule rather than following a set itinerary.
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour (country side of Holland)
Professional local driver/guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Tastings: Cheese, Bread, Wine
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, or at the pier of your cruise ship.
The day before your tour your guide will send you a text to confirm your pick-up.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Amsterdam Cruise Port
- Rotterdam Cruise Port
- IJmuiden Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You need to be 18+ years to join the wine tasting.
- Bringing check-in luggage with you is on request. Extra fees may apply.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the vehicle.
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holland Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine & Cheese Tasting - Tour from Amsterdam?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine & Cheese Tasting - Tour from Amsterdam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine & Cheese Tasting - Tour from Amsterdam?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 27672P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamShore Excursions - ZaandamFood Tours - ZaandamBus Tours - ZaandamWine Tastings - ZaandamPorts of Call Tours - ZaandamFull-day Tours - ZaandamShore Excursions - HoornFood Tours - HoornBus Tours - HoornWine Tastings - HoornPorts of Call Tours - HoornFull-day Tours - HoornShore Excursions - The HagueFood Tours - The HagueBus Tours - The HagueWine Tastings - The HaguePorts of Call Tours - The HagueFull-day Tours - The HagueCategory
Dam SquareAmsterdam DungeonHomomonumentNational Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)Mint Tower (Munttoren)House of Bols This is HollandMuseum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsMuseum Van LoonNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk)Allard Pierson MuseumMuseum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)PrinsengrachtJordaanDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)FOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)VolendamEYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum)Old Church (Oude Kerk)