2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Make the most of your limited time in Amsterdam and enjoy a personalized experience on a private walking tour of the city center. Orient yourself to the city as you are transported through its history. Your guide leads you past canal mansions and houseboats, and shows you hidden treasures like a scenic almshouse and the only spot in the city where you can see 17th century paintings for free.
- Private walking tour covers all of central Amsterdam
- Learn about Amsterdam’s history, culture, and architecture
- Morning and afternoon departure times: easily fit this tour into your schedule
- Convenient meeting point at your central Amsterdam hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (as long at it is in the center)
Entrance fees (in case you guys would like to visit 1 of the interesting sights like Royal Palace, the Hidden Church or Rembrandt House this is possible, but admission is not included in the standard price)
Food and drinks (usually we stop to drink and/or eat something, food and drinks are not included in the price)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
It's extremely important you indicate in which hotel you stay or where you arrive (by train at Central station or elsewhere, by boat on which cruise ship and scheduled arrival and departure times). In case you stay in a hotel in the center i prefer to pick you up there, otherwise we have to settle a meeting location. I'm able to pick up from almost all hotels in and around the center of Amsterdam and from all major docking locations of sea and river cruiseships. Please always provide an emailadress and cell phone number on which i could contact you as well.
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (PTA, almost all sea cruise ships do dock here)
- De Ruyterkade Oost (most rivercruiseships including most Viking ships do dock here)
- De Ruyterkade West (some river cruise ships do dock here)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- It's a walking tour, so you have to be able to walk well. Usually we take a break after 1 hour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- please indicate whether any of the guests has problems with walking considerable distances
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 40106P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsArchitecture ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamShore Excursions - The HagueArchitecture Tours - The HagueWalking Tours - The HaguePorts of Call Tours - The HagueHistorical Tours - The HagueShore Excursions - RotterdamArchitecture Tours - RotterdamWalking Tours - RotterdamPorts of Call Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamShore Excursions - DordrechtArchitecture Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - DordrechtPorts of Call Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtCategory
Descartes' House (Maison Descartes)Stedelijk MuseumTorture MuseumNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk)MarkenTheater AmsterdamRoyal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)Xtracold IcebarEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)Amsterdam Central StationBridge of 15 BridgesMuseum Willet-HolthuysenHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumMuseum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)The Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes)DelftFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)BloemenmarktHouseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)Inner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)