Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Viator / TripAdvisor confirmation is your booking confirmation. You don't have to do anything anymore. In the week prior to your tour you are contacted to finalize the details (pick-up time, address, interests etc) by Whatsapp, SMS or email.
- Pick-up and drop-off is offered anywhere in or north of Amsterdam, or surrounding villages. We are very flexible with pick-up and drop-off.
- Pick-up and drop-off does not have to be the same. There is space for luggage so this experience can be used as transportation at the same time (e.g. pick-up hotel, drop-off airport).
- No need to print out the confirmation / voucher.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Most travelers can participate; you must be able to cycle on a regular bicycle. The route follows quiet bicycle paths.
- Maximum group size is seven travellers including children and infants. There are children's seats for the e-bikes available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Participation is on your own risk.
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine: 'Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands'
- We take the corona virus very seriously. We adhere to local and national regulations regarding the virus that apply at the time of the experience. All travelers must provide proof of vaccination or of a negative PCR test that is not older than 72 hours. All our guides have been vaccinated.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands