- Private, 5-hour walking tour of Amsterdam highlights
- Stroll past the infamous red windows and erotic shops of the Red Light District
- Learn about Anne Frank's life and legacy in the Jordaan district
- Browse unique vendor stalls at the outdoor Albert-Cuyp Market
- See many of the city's most charming and historic attractions in half a day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide in front of the Amsterdam central station at the tram B sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue on to the charming and historic Jordaan district, a formerly working-class neighborhood that’s now home to trendy galleries, cafes, and shops tucked among its labyrinth-like streets. See the famous Anne Frank House and West Church, and learn about the Frank family’s captivating story. Relax and get a local Dutch lunch (own expense) at the Rembrandtplein, named for its most famous former resident, or the lively Leidseplein.
Next, head to the De Pijp district to wander among the diverse street stalls and vendors of the Albert-Cuyp Market, the largest outdoor market in the Netherlands where you can pick up anything from bargain shoes and accessories to local produce or a fresh-baked stroopwafel. Stroll past a few more sights including the 14-century convent complex of the Begijnhof and the city’s old Jewish quarter before concluding the 5-hour tour at Dam Square or another central location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands