- Evening walking tour of Amsterdam’s Red Light District
- Experience the electric atmosphere of Amsterdam at night
- See landmarks such as Casa Rosso, the Erotic Museum, and Amsterdam’s canal ways
- Get the inside scoop on where to eat, drink, and party from a local guide
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Amsterdam or those short on time
Departure & Return
From Amsterdam Central walk down the Damrak towards the Dam. After 600 meters, on your left, you will find Beursplein. From the Dam walk towards Amsterdam Central, after 200 meters on your right, you will find Beursplein. Our tour guide is holding a red umbrella with company logo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Transport is wheelchair accessible; however, be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY RLD Amsterdam Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms