3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an intimate atmosphere and a dedicated guide on this private half-day tour of Amsterdam's Jewish Quarter. Your guide's commentary will focus on the story of Anne Frank and the role of the Netherlands in World War II. You'll visit the Portuguese Synagogue, the Jewish Museum, and other important Jewish landmarks. Booking a private tour means you'll have plenty of time for questions and discussion.
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Learn about the history of Judaism in the Netherlands through in-depth commentary
- Visits to several local religious landmarks
- One nonalcoholic refreshment
Saved to wishlist!
CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
Food & Beverages not mentioned in the inclusions
Hotel pick up
Entrance ticket to the Anne Frank Museum
Entrance to attractions not included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The History of Amsterdam: Anne Frank & Jewish Culture Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The History of Amsterdam: Anne Frank & Jewish Culture Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The History of Amsterdam: Anne Frank & Jewish Culture Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The History of Amsterdam: Anne Frank & Jewish Culture Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamWalking Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamHalf-day Tours - RotterdamWalking Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtHalf-day Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - LeeuwardenHistorical Tours - LeeuwardenHalf-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg) Tours & TicketsNew Market Square (Nieuwmarkt) Tours & TicketsArtis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra) Tours & TicketsMuseum Van Loon Tours & TicketsOld Church (Oude Kerk) Tours & TicketsDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum) Tours & TicketsFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam) Tours & TicketsPathé Tuschinski Theater Tours & TicketsAllard Pierson Museum Tours & TicketsEnclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk) Tours & TicketsVondelpark Tours & TicketsHomomonument Tours & TicketsNational Holocaust Museum Tours & TicketsAmsterdam Central Station Tours & TicketsRembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein) Tours & TicketsNEMO Science Museum Tours & TicketsAmsterdam Museum Tours & TicketsRed Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution) Tours & TicketsAlbert Cuyp Market Tours & TicketsXtracold Icebar Tours & Tickets