- Private 3-hour city walking tour of Amsterdam
- Gain insight into Amsterdam’s history, culture and sights from an expert guide
- See top Amsterdam attractions such as Dam Square, the Red Light District and Rembrandt Square
- Explore the postcard-pretty canal district and stop to see the Anne Frank House
- Take a break for a complimentary drink during the tour
- Enjoy the full attention of a private guide, with personalized commentary
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the central station of Amsterdam at the 'tram B' sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands