Are you interested in?
104 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
167 Tours & Activities
Dam Square Tours
167 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Take a bite out of Amsterdam’s delectable culinary culture on a private walking food tour that takes you to authentic eateries and street markets, with a serving of history along the way. See landmarks including Dam Square, the Waag, and Chinatown with a foodie guide, stopping to sample local specialties like Dutch pancakes and croquets, gouda cheese, and sweet stroopwafels. It's a fun and personalized wait to satisfy your curiosity — and your stomach.
- Private, 2-hour walking food tour in Amsterdam
- Visit vendors, restaurants, and a street market to taste Dutch specialties
- Sample favorite local treats like a Dutch pancake, gouda, and a stroopwafel
- Pass by famous landmarks and learn about Amsterdam's history along the way
- Great introduction to Dutch culture and cuisine
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
One drink (soda or water)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAmsterdam, Centraal Station, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amsterdam Private Food Walking Tour with Tastings?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9093P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAmsterdamFood Tours - ZaandamUnique Experiences - ZaandamFood Tours - The HagueUnique Experiences - The HagueFood Tours - RotterdamUnique Experiences - RotterdamCategory
KalverstraatSkinny Bridge (Magere Brug)Hermitage AmsterdamMarkenBegijnhofMuseum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)Xtracold IcebarMoco MuseumNational Monument (Nationaal Monument op de Dam)Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)Amstel RiverZuiderzeemuseumJordaanDelftMuseum Quarter (Museumplein)Amsterdam Cruise PortVenustempel Sex Museum HerengrachtAmsterdam MuseumDescartes' House (Maison Descartes)