1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Enjoy a quintessential Amsterdam experience as you cruise around the city’s famous canal ways. Hop aboard a nostalgic 1960’s lifeboat for a private 1.5-hour cruise and drift through the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht districts. Sip a cool beer or a glass of Prosecco, and nibble on snacks as you spot city landmarks like the Old Port, the Skinny Bridge and the notorious Red Light District.
- 1.5-hour private Amsterdam canal cruise
- Cruise around Keizersgracht, Prinsengracht and the Red Light District
- See landmarks like the Rijksmuseum, the Skinny Bridge and the Old Port from the water
- Enjoy unlimited drinks and snacks served on-board
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local and experienced skipper
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointOosterdokskade 8, 1011 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Departures are from 10am-10pm; please advise your preferred departure time at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Damtours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat Tour private min.8 pax?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Boat Tour private min.8 pax?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boat Tour private min.8 pax?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 16106P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsDay CruisesWater ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamFood Tours - ZaandamWine Tastings - ZaandamDay Cruises - ZaandamWater Tours - ZaandamBeer & Brewery Tours - ZaandamFood Tours - HoornWine Tastings - HoornDay Cruises - HoornWater Tours - HoornBeer & Brewery Tours - HoornFood Tours - The HagueWine Tastings - The HagueDay Cruises - The HagueWater Tours - The HagueBeer & Brewery Tours - The HagueCategory
Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)Amsterdam DungeonDelftDescartes' House (Maison Descartes)National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)Dapper Market (Dappermarkt) Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)Leiden Square (Leidseplein)Johan Cruyff ArenaRembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)Singel CanalSt. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)NEMO Science MuseumOld Church (Oude Kerk)Museum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsRembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)Museum of Bags and PursesTorture MuseumBrouwersgracht