1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Your first drink is included! There is a variety of choice, from local beers tot tasty cocktails.
Live guided tour by the trained skipper and host
Electric engine for a clean and quite tour
Comfy cushioned seating
Fully equipped bar
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseumbrug, 1017 RZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MANA boat tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during NEW: 1,5 hour luxury canal cruise starting from Rijksmuseum ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during NEW: 1,5 hour luxury canal cruise starting from Rijksmuseum ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NEW: 1,5 hour luxury canal cruise starting from Rijksmuseum ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 198714P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsDay CruisesWater ToursExtremeWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAmsterdam4WD Tours - ZaandamSporting Events - ZaandamDay Cruises - ZaandamWater Tours - ZaandamExtreme - Zaandam4WD Tours - HoornSporting Events - HoornDay Cruises - HoornWater Tours - HoornExtreme - Hoorn4WD Tours - The HagueSporting Events - The HagueDay Cruises - The HagueWater Tours - The HagueExtreme - The HagueCategory
Xtracold IcebarNEMO Science MuseumMuseum Het SchipAmsterdam DungeonNational Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)Museum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)Diamond Museum AmsterdamDam SquarePortuguese SynagogueHermitage AmsterdamMicropia Houseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)Mint Tower (Munttoren)Rembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)Madame Tussauds AmsterdamInner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)VondelparkMuseum Van LoonRoyal ConcertgebouwMuseum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)