- Take a guided tour of Keukenhof Gardens, one of the largest spring gardens in the world
- Admire the artfully presented displays of vividly-colored tulips, hyacinths, and daffodils
- Hear about the story behind Keukenhof and discover more about how the flowers were planted
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum, opposite Central Station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg departs from Central Station and will take you to across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. (Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side).
The tour will end at This is Holland, behind Amsterdam central station. There is no drop off at the Heineken experience.
What To Expect
On arrival, disembark the coach for a guided tour of the magnificent grounds, which cover an area of more than 79 acres (32 hectares) peppered with ponds and water features. Walk among innumerable blooming bulbs, including crocuses, narcissi, hyacinths, tulips, and daffodils, all meticulously landscaped into aesthetically pleasing patterns. While you explore the blaze of flower beds, fields and lawns, learn about the planning—and planting—behind each ephemeral spectacle.
After your time at Keukenhof Gardens, depart by coach for the drive back to Amsterdam, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Keukenhof Gardens Guided Half-Day Tour from Amsterdam.