- Take a guided tour of Keukenhof Gardens, one of the largest spring gardens in the world
- Admire the artfully presented displays of vividly-colored tulips, hyacinths, and daffodils
- Hear about the story behind Keukenhof and discover more about how the flowers were planted
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum, opposite Central Station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg departs from Central Station and will take you to across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, disembark the coach for a guided tour of the magnificent grounds, which cover an area of more than 79 acres (32 hectares) peppered with ponds and water features. Walk among innumerable blooming bulbs, including crocuses, narcissi, hyacinths, tulips, and daffodils, all meticulously landscaped into aesthetically pleasing patterns. While you explore the blaze of flower beds, fields and lawns, learn about the planning—and planting—behind each ephemeral spectacle.
After your time at Keukenhof Gardens, depart by coach for the drive back to Amsterdam, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms