To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour (country side of Holland)
Professional local driver/guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Wine tasting, 3 wines per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel, or at the pier of your cruise ship.
The day before your tour your guide will send you a text to confirm your pick-up.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport, Rotterdam Airportplein 60, 3045 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Port of Amsterdam, De Ruijterkade 7, 1013 AA Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Port of IJmuiden, Halkade 4, 1976 DC IJmuiden, Netherlands
- Port of Rotterdam, Wilhelminakade 909, 3072 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No alcohol allowed under 18 years of age.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holland Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Food Tour: 'Wine & Oysters' - Day trip from Amsterdam?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Food Tour: 'Wine & Oysters' - Day trip from Amsterdam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food Tour: 'Wine & Oysters' - Day trip from Amsterdam?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 27672P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamShore Excursions - ZaandamFood Tours - ZaandamBus Tours - ZaandamWine Tastings - ZaandamPorts of Call Tours - ZaandamFull-day Tours - ZaandamShore Excursions - HoornFood Tours - HoornBus Tours - HoornWine Tastings - HoornPorts of Call Tours - HoornFull-day Tours - HoornShore Excursions - The HagueFood Tours - The HagueBus Tours - The HagueWine Tastings - The HaguePorts of Call Tours - The HagueFull-day Tours - The HagueCategory
Heineken ExperienceNEMO Science MuseumMuseum Het SchipBridge of 15 BridgesBrouwersgrachtDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)A’dam LookoutDe Gooyer WindmillKalverstraatNational Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)MarkenEnclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)FOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)Waterlooplein MarketDiamond Museum AmsterdamJewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum)New Church (Nieuwe Kerk)PrinsengrachtMuseum of Bags and PursesAmstel River