20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of wetsuits
Use of helmets
Use of lifejackets
Departure & Return
Departure PointOude Haagseweg 18, 1066 BW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Is a swimming diploma mandatory (YES)
- Not recommended for people who can not swim
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY firstname.lastname@example.org
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 46100P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeFlyboarding Jetpacks Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAmsterdamExtreme - ZaandamFlyboarding - ZaandamJetpacks - ZaandamExtreme - HoornFlyboarding - HoornJetpacks - HoornExtreme - The HagueFlyboarding - The HagueJetpacks - The HagueCategory
TropenmuseumHouse of Bols National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)Dapper Market (Dappermarkt) Amsterdam Tulip MuseumMuseum Het SchipVondelparkThe Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes)Leiden Square (Leidseplein)National Holocaust MuseumMuseum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)This is HollandAlbert Cuyp MarketNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk)Museum Quarter (Museumplein)Singel CanalEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)Dam SquareBridge of 15 BridgesAllard Pierson Museum