1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Cruising the canals of Amsterdam is a must for first-time visitors to the city. This family-friendly cruise provides a personalized experience with a small boat and a maximum of 20 passengers on-board. Get to know each other as you sip drinks, tuck into snacks, and enjoy entertaining commentary from Captain Jack. Cruise around the UNESCO-listed canal ring, spot landmarks including the Rijksmuseum and the Anne Frank House, and hear fun facts and stories about Amsterdam as you discover the city.
- Fantastic views as you cruise Amsterdam’s famous canals
- Live on-board commentary: fun and entertaining for all ages
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks and snacks served on-board
- Multiple departure times: choose to see the city by day or at night
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointStadhouderskade, S100, 1017 RZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due a lot of traffic at the dock, I can't wait more than 5 minutes. Please make sure you are at the dock 10 minutes before departure.
- Be aware, on the water it can be colder than in the street. Make sure you have a coat with you.
- A fairly big step needs to be taken to get in the boat. Ofcourse I will assist you.
- When a lot of rain is predicted I will use a covered boat. This might impact the visibility, but keep us dry. On heavily rainy days, rescheduling or refunding is ofcourse possible.
- I always try to give the best tour possible (5*). But in rare occasion things don't go as you and me would like. Please let me know asap. Aither direct or send me an email of text. I will contact you.
- The tour is a historical canal cruise, it is not a booze cruise. So if you are looking for a bachelor party boat or any other booze cruise. Just contact me. And I can arrange that for you on a private boat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Jack Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 60 Minute Small Group Tour by Captain Jack ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 60 Minute Small Group Tour by Captain Jack ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 60 Minute Small Group Tour by Captain Jack ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 176051P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDay CruisesWater ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAmsterdamFood Tours - ZaandamDay Cruises - ZaandamWater Tours - ZaandamMarkets - ZaandamHistorical Tours - ZaandamFood Tours - HoornDay Cruises - HoornWater Tours - HoornMarkets - HoornHistorical Tours - HoornFood Tours - The HagueDay Cruises - The HagueWater Tours - The HagueMarkets - The HagueHistorical Tours - The HagueCategory
This is HollandMuseum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)Bridge of 15 BridgesMuseum Quarter (Museumplein)Diamond Museum AmsterdamEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)Venustempel Sex Museum Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)MadurodamSkinny Bridge (Magere Brug)PrinsengrachtPortuguese SynagogueMuseum Willet-HolthuysenMadame Tussauds AmsterdamMint Tower (Munttoren)Stedelijk MuseumBegijnhofBody Worlds Amsterdam Museum of Bags and Purses