1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take a break from the museums and canals in Amsterdam with a challenging game of archery tag. You’re kitted out with a specially developed safety bow and arrows while a referee explains the rules and calls the shots. Afterward, enjoy a drink at the bar (own expense) and relax. It’s a fun way to spend time with family or friends.
- Archery tag session in Amsterdam, played on a team
- Fun sport: originated in the US and popular in the Netherlands
- Safety bow, arrows, and protective mask provided with admission
- Organize a minimum of six players and compete for a prize
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointArchery Tag Amsterdam, Tom Schreursweg 8-1 loods 1, 1067 MC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UP Events
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Archery Tag Amsterdam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Archery Tag Amsterdam?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Archery Tag Amsterdam?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30066P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesAmsterdamExtreme - ZaandamExtreme - HoornExtreme - The HagueCategory
Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)Diamond Museum AmsterdamAmsterdam Cruise PortEdamMarkenAmsterdam DungeonMuseum Het SchipZuiderkerk (Southern Church)Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)Body Worlds Amsterdam Museum Quarter (Museumplein)National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)Albert Cuyp MarketNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk)Torture MuseumNEMO Science MuseumDapper Market (Dappermarkt) Westerkerk (Western Church)This is HollandVondelpark