- Gain an insider’s perspective of Amsterdam on this intimate walking tour
- Visit landmarks including the Oude Kerk and Royal Palace
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your experienced guide
- Enjoy the more personalized service of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
The start point is on the sidewalk outside the the Barbizon Palacec Hotel. The address is Prins Hendrikkade 59 - 72. The guide will be wearing a hat with an orange pompom on top of it. We can also start at your hotel if it is central and can arrange this after tou have booked.
We end near the Anne Frank House but this is completely flexible annd can be changed on the toour to suit your requirements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY That Dam Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private Amsterdam Walking Tour.