2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Add an educational twist to your Amsterdam trip by prebooking skip-the-line entrance ticket to "Body Worlds: The Happiness Project." The museum is home to some unforgettable exhibits (think real human bodies) that explore our anatomy in a new way. Continue your tour by taking the 1-hour cruise along Amsterdam’s famous canals.
- Skip-the-line Body Worlds entrance ticket with Amsterdam canal cruise
- Learn all about the human body at the Body Worlds: The Happiness Project exhibition
- Marvel over real specimens of the human body
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise along Amsterdam’s canal ways
Saved to wishlist!
Fast-track entrance ticket to Body Worlds
1-Hour Canal Cruise in Amsterdam with audio guide in 19 languages
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBody Worlds, Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The time-slot shown on this product it's for the Body Worlds Museum. The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (follow your voucher instructions)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Lindbergh Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amsterdam Combo: Body Worlds & 1-Hour Canal Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amsterdam Combo: Body Worlds & 1-Hour Canal Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amsterdam Combo: Body Worlds & 1-Hour Canal Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amsterdam Combo: Body Worlds & 1-Hour Canal Cruise?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2550P96
Explore Similar Things to Do
Super SaversAttractions & MuseumsPackages & Special EventsMuseum Tickets & PassesFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAmsterdamSuper Savers - ZaandamAttractions & Museums - ZaandamPackages & Special Events - ZaandamMuseum Tickets & Passes - ZaandamSuper Savers - HoornAttractions & Museums - HoornPackages & Special Events - HoornMuseum Tickets & Passes - HoornSuper Savers - The HagueAttractions & Museums - The HaguePackages & Special Events - The HagueMuseum Tickets & Passes - The HagueCategory
Ripley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamOld Church (Oude Kerk)DelftHard Rock Cafe AmsterdamBridge of 15 BridgesVondelparkDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)Museum Van LoonHolland CasinoBegijnhofAlbert Cuyp MarketTorture MuseumHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumEnclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)Museum of Bags and PursesAllard Pierson MuseumMuseum Willet-HolthuysenNational Holocaust MuseumNational Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)Amsterdam Tulip Museum