- Private 1-hour rickshaw tour of Amsterdam highlights
- A comprehensive tour ideal for first-time visitors
- Travel along the UNESCO-listed canal networks and explore the Jordaan district
- Tick off major attractions including Museumplein and Concertgebouw
- Private tour limited to two travelers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Traverse picturesque bridges, pass important intersections, and direct your attention to an Aepjen bar, one of only two remaining 16th-century wooden houses in Amsterdam.
Admire the verdant courtyard of Begijnhof, an enclosed 14th-century convent, before you proceed to Museumplein, home to three of the Netherlands’ most important museums: Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, and the Stedelijk Museum of modern art.
Then, see the Concergebouw and Westerchurchtower before stopping for a moment of quiet reflection at the National Holocaust Memorial. Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Amsterdam accommodation, or another location of your choice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size per rickshaw: 2 adults with a maximum weight of 500 pounds (230 kilograms), or 2 adults and 2 small children up to 9 years old with a total weight of up to 500 pounds/230 kilograms
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- please inform me in case you have to deal with seriuos health issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The guide is very friendly and gives a close view of the entire city." See review