- Private tour for just you and your group
- Visit Amsterdam highlights as well as some hidden gems
- Local snack included to learn about culinary culture
- Plenty of time for questions and discussion
Departure & Return
Under the clock tower of Beurs van Berlage at Beursplein Arriving by Train at Amsterdam Centraal, 5 minutes walk https://goo.gl/maps/Y2gfzVUNUAfVvVJz5 Arriving by Tram/ Bus at DAM station, 2 minutes walk https://goo.gl/maps/ZMQ6dvpNTye4wKGFA Arriving by Taxi Beurs van Berlage at Beursplein
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Curated by Lonely Planet, powered by Withlocals
- This experiences is carbon neutral
- This experience is guided by local experts
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands