2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide (ENG or SPA)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointNieuwe Amstelstraat 3, 1011 PL Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsAmstelhoeck, Amstel 1, 1011 PN Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- *Average tour length. The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for the group!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Guias Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amsterdam Jewish Quarter Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 61268P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAmsterdamHistorical Tours - ZaandamHistorical Tours - HoornHistorical Tours - The HagueCategory
Amsterdam DungeonVondelparkEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)Portuguese SynagogueRoyal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)Zuiderkerk (Southern Church)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumInner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)EYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum)Westerkerk (Western Church)Museum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)Houseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)This is HollandNEMO Science MuseumDelftHeineken ExperienceWaterlooplein MarketMuseum Quarter (Museumplein)Amsterdam Cruise PortMadame Tussauds Amsterdam