2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Gain admission to four institutions in the Jewish Cultural Quarter of Amsterdam, located near the Waterlooplein. Visit the Jewish Historical Museum, JHM Children’s Museum, and Portuguese Synagogue. Learn about Jewish heritage in the Netherlands with this multi-attraction pass, which includes an audio tour with recorded commentary and a map for a self-guided tour of the old Jewish neighborhood. Your ticket is valid for one month.
- Jewish Cultural Quarter admission pass
- Gain entry to four cultural institutions in Amsterdam
- Visit the Jewish Historical Museum, Children’s Museum, and Synagogue
- Hear recorded audio commentary with provided headphones
- Use the map for a self-guided walking tour through the historical area
- Ticket is valid for one month!
Saved to wishlist!
Map with walking tour through the old Jewish neighborhood
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointJoods Historisch Museum, Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, 1011 PL Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays, please check https://jck.nl/en/page/opening-hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Jewish Cultural Quarter Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter Entrance Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter Entrance Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter Entrance Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amsterdam: Jewish Cultural Quarter Entrance Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17547P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesAmsterdamAttractions & Museums - The HagueMuseum Tickets & Passes - The HagueAttractions & Museums - RotterdamMuseum Tickets & Passes - RotterdamAttractions & Museums - DordrechtMuseum Tickets & Passes - DordrechtCategory
A’dam LookoutZuiderkerk (Southern Church)Inner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)Museum Quarter (Museumplein)Museum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)House of Bols Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)Body Worlds Amsterdam This is HollandAllard Pierson MuseumTropenmuseumHeineken ExperienceEYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum)EdamBegijnhofAlbert Cuyp MarketHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumPathé Tuschinski TheaterAmsterdam MuseumLeiden Square (Leidseplein)