2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a flavor of Amsterdam’s famous coffee-shop culture on a walking tour with a local guide. Stroll through Amsterdam's narrow lanes and squares and dip two bohemian coffee shops to enjoy the laid-back atmosphere, savor delicious local snacks (own expense), and learn about the history and cannabis culture in the city. Upgrade to include more coffee shops, food tastings, and neighborhoods.
- Amsterdam coffee shop culture walking tour
- Visit coffee shops to learn about the history of cannabis in the city
- Enjoy complimentary food tastings along the way
- Upgrade to visit more coffee shops and neighborhoods
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks ( 3 hours tour only)
Small-group walking tour
Warm Places in the winter
Cool places in the summer!
Food and snacks (2 hour tour)
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Personal purchases or souvenirs
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years; A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Food is only available on 3 hour tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oranje Umbrella Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "And absolutely DO NOT purchase the 30 minute add on as it was a total waste of money." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Amsterdam Alternative Culture Walking Tour with Local Food Sampling
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAmsterdamFood Tours - RotterdamUnique Experiences - RotterdamCity Tours - RotterdamWalking Tours - RotterdamStreet Food Tours - RotterdamFood Tours - DordrechtUnique Experiences - DordrechtCity Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - DordrechtStreet Food Tours - DordrechtFood Tours - LeeuwardenUnique Experiences - LeeuwardenCity Tours - LeeuwardenWalking Tours - LeeuwardenStreet Food Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Body Worlds Amsterdam Museum Het SchipNEMO Science MuseumMoco MuseumMadurodamDelftRipley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamPathé Tuschinski TheaterTropenmuseumTorture MuseumDe Gooyer WindmillDapper Market (Dappermarkt) VondelparkMint Tower (Munttoren)National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)VolendamAllard Pierson MuseumDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)Micropia Bloemenmarkt