Amsterdam Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Amsterdam
- Private arrival transfer to Amsterdam from the cruise Port
- Private vehicle can fit up to 8 passengers
- One-way private transfer
- Be met and assisted when you arrive at the port
Departure & Return
The driver will be holding a sign with the passengers name written on it
What To Expect
Travel in a luxury Mercedes car for up to three passengers, or a minivan for up to eight passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. It’s a private transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on three or eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Please note: on the 27th of April (Kingsday), the city centre will not be accessible. Only hotels outside the city centre can be accessed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lindbergh Travel
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Amsterdam Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Amsterdam.
- "I highly recommend this company for your transfer from the cruise terminal." See review