2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Amsterdam is famous for its bike culture and during this small-group tour you can explore just like a local. Pedal along the canals and cobbled streets of the city, stopping at key landmarks such as the Anne Frank House, the Magere Burg (or Skinny Bridge), and the Jordaan district. Listen to engaging commentary about the rich history of the city and enjoy a real Dutch experience as you bike around.
- Explore Amsterdam during this small-group bike tour
- Gain insight into the history of this unique, canal-filled city
- See landmarks like the Anne Frank House and Amstelveld
- This tour is limited to 12 travelers for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Prins Hendrikkade 11h, 1012 TK Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bike Tours Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mini City Bike Tour, Highlights of Amsterdam (2 hours)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mini City Bike Tour, Highlights of Amsterdam (2 hours)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
- "This was a great way to see Amsterdam despite the cold and rain - we were equipped with heavy duty rainwear which was very beneficial." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAmsterdamMountain Bike Tours - The HagueMountain Bike Tours - RotterdamMountain Bike Tours - DordrechtCategory
Albert Cuyp MarketAmsterdam MuseumSkinny Bridge (Magere Brug)EYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum)Ripley's Believe It or Not! AmsterdamHolland CasinoXtracold IcebarLeiden Square (Leidseplein)Zuiderkerk (Southern Church)Museum Het SchipRembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)Torture MuseumDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)VondelparkHermitage AmsterdamBody Worlds Amsterdam MarkenWesterkerk (Western Church)Theater Amsterdam