- Private tour of Jordan highlights for up to 7
- See the country’s natural side at Dana and Wadi Musa
- Enjoy a flexible mix of guided and independent time
- Overnight at Wadi Musa and a Wadi Rum Bedouin camp
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so wear proper shoes ( Sneakers or boots are good).
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan if you are spending more than 3 nights in Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Gulf of Aqaba on the Red sea is skipped during winter season ( Nov to March )
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The walk/hike to and from to the monastery was around 3-hours long, with varied elevations and pathway surface, so make sure to wear the right type of shoes." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews