- Visit the highlights of southern Jordan on a 2-day tour
- See Petra—a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Swim and relax and the Dead Sea
- Pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of driving and walking is involved, wear sensible shoes
- For the Wadi Rum overnight stay you need your personal items, towel, toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
- The camp at Wadi Rum is a Bedouin camp in a good location in Wadi Rum, consist of Tents, with beds, blankets , public Toilets, dining room.
- It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:00 - 07:00 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
- For the Group Tours Option : Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts and ends at Amman city. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Private Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience