5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Madaba and the Dead Sea on a full-day trip from Amman that combines two of Jordan’s highlights for a spectacular day of exploring. Door-to-door shared transport from Amman is a cost-effective, hassle-free alternative to hiring an expensive private driver or using Jordan’s limited public transit, and you’ll get straight to checking out Madaba murals, soaking up the desert sun, and floating in the Dead Sea’s super-salty water.
- Experience two top Jordan sights on a day trip from Amman
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Enjoy free time on a Dead Sea beach
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Amman hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (hotel pickup and Drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, on-board WiFi, Fuel Surcharge)
Meals, Gratuities, Local guide at site, Personal Expenses
Massages and treatments at the Dead Sea.
Entrance fees to sites or any dead sea beach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any Area in Amman
The driver will be waiting at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY R&H VIP Transportation Services & Car Rental
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour Dead Sea And Madaba?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour Dead Sea And Madaba?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour Dead Sea And Madaba
5 to 7 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivCategory
Azraq Wetland Reserve Tours & TicketsUmm Qais (Gadara) Tours & TicketsAzraq Castle (Qasr al-Azraq) Tours & TicketsKharana Castle (Qasr al-Kharanah) Tours & TicketsKing Abdullah Mosque Tours & TicketsRainbow Street Tours & TicketsAmman Citadel (Jabal al-Qalaa) Tours & TicketsAmra Castle (Qasr Amra) Tours & TicketsRoyal Automobile Museum Tours & TicketsJordan Archaeological Museum Tours & Tickets