Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Turkish hammam experience including a 15-minute massage in Amman
- Skip a day of sightseeing in order to soothe mind, body, and soul
- Cleanse pores during a steam bath and wash with soothing warm water
- Experience an invigorating body scrub and a relaxing 15-minute massage
- Pickup and drop-off at your Amman accommodation are included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
On arrival at the bath house, you’ll don nahn (wooden clogs) and pestemal (a traditional, towel-like robe) before entering the steam room to cleanse pores of toxins and impurities.
Following 15 minutes of humidity, recline on a thermal stone bench as warm water is poured over your body, and then allow an attendant to deliver an invigorating soapy scrub to your skin.
Your experience culminates with a 15-minute massage, using rose water and aromatherapy oils, after which you’ll retire to a relaxation room to sip tea and relish feeling serene.
Conclude your experience with drop-off at your Amman accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring swim suit
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff