Are you interested in?
- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival in Amman
- Private door-door transfer between Amman Airport and your centrally located Amman hotel
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
The driver will be waiting for you at the waiting hall after immigration, custom area, and luggage pick up holding a sign with the Lead Passengers’ name outside Starbucks Café area.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
What To Expect
Then, settle inside your spacious, air-conditioned private vehicle and enjoy a smooth and comfortable journey direct to your city hotel or private accommodation, all without the worry of taxi meters, getting lost, or the guesswork of using public transport. It’s a private Amman transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on 7 adults per car/vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- The duration of the transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, diving equipment, or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Waiting time is 60 minutes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Amman Airport Private Arrival Transfer.