- 4-day tour from Amman to Jordan’s golden triangle with a private guide
- Take a tour of Petra and see the city’s top attractions: the Treasury, Siq, and Royal Tombs
- Camp overnight in Wadi Rum and enjoy dinner under the stars
- Explore Wadi Rum’s desert landscape on a 4x4 jeep tour
- Relax in sunny Aqaba and visit the city’s famous beaches, if you wish
- Enjoy overnight 3-, 4-, or 5-star hotel accommodation in Petra and Aqaba
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your tour includes round-trip transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle with your driver-guide; two nights of accommodation in your choice of 3-, 4-, or 5-star hotels in Petra and Aqaba; plus overnight at the desert camp in Wadi Rum, sleeping in a Bedouin-style tent. Daily breakfast and dinners at each hotel and the desert camp are included, as are entrance fees.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 2 children per room.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Order of visits may change.
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle for personal use, are available with assistance of our team upon request and subject to a small additional charge starting from 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company and depending on the package).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There are other water activities to indulge in such as snorkeling or diving for those who are interested." See review