Great Blue Hole & Barrier Reef from Grand Caribe Heliport
Departure & Return
Departure PointAstrum Helicopters (Grand Caribe Heliport), 2 miles north of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, San Pedro, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ALL flights depart from Grand Caribe Heliport
- ALL children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed
- A minimum of 1 passenger per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 passengers per booking. There are 4 seats on the helicopter.
- All passenger weights and names MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, total maximum weight for all 4 passengers is 725 lbs.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 lbs will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat at 50% of the individual fare (payable direct).
- For your safety and comfort, hats and oversized bags are not permitted in the aircraft
- Photo ID is required at time of check-in
- Tour route may be altered depending on weather
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Great Blue Hole & Barrier Reef from Grand Caribe Heliport.