Are you interested in?
26 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
179 Tours & Activities
Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours
89 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
One of the most remarkable features of the Amalfi Coast are the numerous marine caves and grottoes that dot the coastline and can only be accessed by sea. With this boat tour, explore the most picturesque, stopping to swim, snap photos, and savor the views. Discover hidden corners of the coastline and admire historic watchtowers and fishing hamlets during the trip—you set the pace and itinerary on this private tour.
- Spend a day at sea off the Amalfi Coast exploring sea grottoes and caves
- Avoid the crowds by touring the hidden corners of the coastline
- Relax with snacks, water, and other beverages provided on board
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour to stop when and where you want
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel, taxes, and port fees
Use of snorkeling masks
Emerald Grotto entrance fee of €5 per person (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
2: 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
3: 84010 Praiano, SA, Italy
4: 84010 Conca dei Marini, SA, Italy
5: 84010 Minori, SA, Italy
6: 84010 Maiori, SA, Italy
7: 84010 Cetara, SA, Italy
8: Salerno, SA, Italy
9: 80061 Marina del Cantone NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour the Sea Grottoes of the Amalfi Coast?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour the Sea Grottoes of the Amalfi Coast?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6405P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalernoAmalfiPositanoSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastJet Boating - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - SalernoDay Cruises - SalernoWater Tours - SalernoPorts of Call Tours - SalernoJet Boating - SalernoHalf-day Tours - SalernoCategory