- 4-hour private walking tour of Valle delle Ferriere Natural Reserve
- Explore the natural beauty of the hills along the Amalfi Coast
- Admire waterfalls, forests, and a Medieval village
- See a whole new side of the Amalfi Coast
Departure & Return
In front of the big stairs of the Duomo Curch
What To Expect
Walk along a path through this gorgeous piece of wilderness – crossing a stream and walking through the forest. Hike to the Medieval village of Pontone, from which you can follow a mule track toward Amalfi. Walk through lemon groves and enjoy views over the valley on the way back to Amalfi to end the walking tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This trek is pretty strenuous and does a lot of climbing and retuning by a lot of stairs." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews