3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Italy’s UNESCO–listed Amalfi coastline is dotted with pretty villages in vibrant colors, with rugged hiking trails lining the high clifftops. On this private circular walking tour, follow your guide from Amalfi to Atrani and experience the best of the Amalfi coast. Along the way, gain insight into the region’s maritime history, and admire the vaulted houses and medieval churches for which Amalfi is famous.
- Private walking tour of Amalfi and Atrani
- Explore Italy’s UNESCO–listed coast with your guide
- Discover top attractions including the Fountain of Sant'Andrea
- Fine views over Amalfi’s medieval churches and piazzas
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance and assitance for the entire duration of the visit
Ticket for the St.Andrew's Cathedral and St. Salvatore de' Birecto.
Departure & Return
Piazza Flavio Gioia , Piazza Flavio Gioia, 84011 Amalfi SA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activity level: medium, the tour involves a walk of about 2,5 km
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi and Atrani Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Amalfi and Atrani Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi and Atrani Private Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmalfiWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - SalernoHistorical Tours - SalernoHalf-day Tours - SalernoCategory