3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Enviromental Hiking Guide (A.I.G.E. license)
access ticket to the special nature reserve area
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAmalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Amalfi Duomo square, right in front of the main white fountain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Approximate length of tour is 5km (3.1 mi)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi waterfalls - 'Valle delle Ferriere' Nature Reserve - group walking tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi waterfalls - 'Valle delle Ferriere' Nature Reserve - group walking tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Amalfi waterfalls - 'Valle delle Ferriere' Nature Reserve - group walking tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi waterfalls - 'Valle delle Ferriere' Nature Reserve - group walking tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAmalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoNature and Wildlife - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory
Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta)Villa Cimbrone GardensPaper Museum (Museo della Carta)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Spaggia Grande BeachVia CapoPunta del CapoMt. Faito (Monte Faito)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)PraianoCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Li Galli (Sirenuse)