3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entry/Admission - Sariska Tiger Reserve
Once Booked, Check Your Email For Follow Ups Communication
Safari Pickup Will be From Sariska Gate / Tehla Gate as Per Customer Wish
Morning or Afternoon Safari Admission as per Customer Wish.
Private Tour Guider
Admission Tickets are Available for Indian and Foreigner
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
sariska, Ganeshpura With Rundh Kali Ghati, Rajasthan 301001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Current Valid any Government Issued ID Is required on the day of Travel Ex. Passports.
- Disclaimer: “Ticket only includes our Facility fee of Booking in Advance so Price May Vary as compare to Ticket if you Buy at Attraction Directly”
- 1 November to 31 January- 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM (Morning) | 2:00 to 5:30 PM (Afternoon)
- 1 February to 31 March- 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM (Morning) | 2:30 to 6:00 PM (Afternoon)
- 1 April to 16 May- 6:00 to 9:30 AM (Morning) | 3:00 to 6:30 PM (Afternoon)
- 17 May to 30 June- 6:00 to 9:30 AM (Morning) | 3:30 to 7:00 PM (Afternoon)
- 1 October to 31 October- 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM (Morning) | 2:30 to 6:00 PM (Afternoon)
- Admission Tickets are Available for Indians only.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TF Holidays- Transfers & Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sariska Tiger Reserve Admission/Entry Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sariska Tiger Reserve Admission/Entry Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sariska Tiger Reserve Admission/Entry Tickets?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sariska Tiger Reserve Admission/Entry Tickets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAlwar4WD Tours - JaipurSporting Events - JaipurBus Tours - JaipurAudio Guides - JaipurNature and Wildlife - JaipurSafaris - JaipurExtreme - JaipurClassic Car Tours - JaipurHalf-day Tours - Jaipur4WD Tours - New DelhiSporting Events - New DelhiBus Tours - New DelhiAudio Guides - New DelhiNature and Wildlife - New DelhiSafaris - New DelhiExtreme - New DelhiClassic Car Tours - New DelhiHalf-day Tours - New Delhi4WD Tours - AgraSporting Events - AgraBus Tours - AgraAudio Guides - AgraNature and Wildlife - AgraSafaris - AgraExtreme - AgraClassic Car Tours - AgraHalf-day Tours - AgraCategory