Departure & Return
We are located at a 850mtrs walking distance from the main entrance of flowerpark Keukenhof. Renzy is easily accessible by public transport or car (free parking) if you travel from Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport, Leiden en Hoofddorp.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We are located within 850mtrs from the main entrance of flowerpark Keukenhof (a 20-minute walk to location Renzy) and easy accessible if you travel by public transport or car from Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport, Leiden and Hoofddorp
- Please bring your passport or ID and driver's license
- If you are not from Europe, North America, South America or Australia, please bring an international driver's license if you do not have a driver's license in English writing
- If there is a second driver, make sure he/she also brings a passport or ID and driver's license
- At least 3 years in possession of a driver's license, age from 21 years old
- Deposit payment in advance of €150,- (credit card/pin & refund pin/cash)
- The best time to visit the tulip fields in gorgeous bloom is from late March to mid-May. But it is and remains a natural product so we never know 100% sure when the tulip fields are in bloom.
- In the Twizy you sit behind each other. There is enough space for 2 adults or 1 adult and a child
- Please be present 30 minutes before your GPS audio tour starts for the check-in, deposit payment and to get instructions from our staff
- Most travelers can participate
- Renzy is NOT located at Flowerpark Keukenhof itself and our tours do NOT give you access to the park. Our GPS audio tour will show you the tulip and flower fields surrounding the Keukenhof Flowerpark, an area also known as the Flower Bulb Region
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Renzy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms