- Private walking tour of Alicante
- Discover Valencian history with an official tour guide
- Watch ship traffic at the Port of Alicante
- Explore the Castle of Santa Bárbara hilltop fortress
- Visit churches like the Basilica of Santa Maria and the Cathedral of St. Nicholas of Bari
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Governments house: Plaça Ajuntament 4 We can pick up in hotels if centrally located.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Popular tour stops include the Castle of Santa Bárbara, a fortress built atop Mount Benacantil that stands sentinel over the city. See the city’s beautiful places of worship, including the Gothic Basilica of Santa Maria and the 17th-century Cathedral of St. Nicholas of Bari. Watch ships come and go at Alicante’s port, and stroll down the palm-lined Explanada de España promenade.
Entrance tickets to monuments can be arranged with advance notice (please request at the time of booking; additional fees may apply).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- To request a hotel pickup, please provide a contact number and exact hotel details at the time of booking (available at selected hotels only)
- When booking, please advise if interested in entering any of the monuments (additional fees may apply)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms