- Visit Alicante's parks, squares, and sights, including Santa Maria church
- Enjoy Alicante's mild, often-sunny weather with a bike ride around town
- Don't worry about extra costs—rental fees, one tapa and drink are included
- Easily find your departure point at the bike rental shop, in the old town
Departure & Return
We are located in the heart of Alicante's old Town very close to "La Rambla". Calle cienfuegos 1.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, weight: <22kg. price: €6,00
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Bike | Rental & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Lovely tour around Alicante, an easy bike ride for all." See review