Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
1 night accommodation in hotel based on B&B
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Any extra not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Tour in Cairo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Tour in Cairo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Tour in Cairo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Tour in Cairo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlexandria4WD Tours - El AlameinSporting Events - El AlameinBus Tours - El AlameinCity Tours - El AlameinOvernight Tours - El AlameinMulti-day Tours - El AlameinExtreme - El AlameinClassic Car Tours - El Alamein4WD Tours - CairoSporting Events - CairoBus Tours - CairoCity Tours - CairoOvernight Tours - CairoMulti-day Tours - CairoExtreme - CairoClassic Car Tours - Cairo4WD Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaOvernight Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaClassic Car Tours - GizaCategory