12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Make the most of your time in the Port of Alexandria with a full-day shore excursion to Cairo. Enjoy sweeping views of the desert scenery as you travel to Cairo in an air-conditioned van, then explore the iconic pyramids at Giza. Ride a swaying camel at the edge of the Sahara, and go toe-to-toe with the enigmatic Great Sphinx. Pause for lunch at a local restaurant, then see the priceless treasures, artifacts and mummies of ancient Egypt in the state museum, and browse a vibrant market before returning to port.
- Full-day shore excursion from Alexandria to Cairo
- Visit Egypt's most iconic pyramids
- Ride a camel in the desert
- Explore the Egyptian Museum's antiquity collection
- See a traditional bazaar
- Transport, lunch and admission included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Port pickup and drop-off
30 minutes camel ride
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Free welcome drink
Free Wi-Fi in your van
Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop off service are included
once you book you will get phone number for us , whats app us
- Alexandria port, Al Meks, Dekhela, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion: Day Tour to Cairo from Alexandria Port?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Day Tour to Cairo from Alexandria Port?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion: Day Tour to Cairo from Alexandria Port?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Day Tour to Cairo from Alexandria Port?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlexandriaShore Excursions - El AlameinBus Tours - El AlameinPorts of Call Tours - El AlameinFull-day Tours - El AlameinShore Excursions - CairoBus Tours - CairoPorts of Call Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoShore Excursions - GizaBus Tours - GizaPorts of Call Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaCategory