- Full-day Rosetta tour with a private guide
- Visit the Rashid Museum
- Walking tour of the city
- See the unusual Hanging Mosque
- Tour the Citadel of Qaitbay
- Pickup and drop-off at Alexandria hotels
- Boxed lunch included
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels in Alexandria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Following your time at the museum, stretch your legs on a walking tour of the town’s winding streets and colorful markets, where locals sell fresh produce, fish, and breads. As you walk, you’ll find a series of beautifully-preserved Ottoman homes with distinctive style and architecture, including the House of Amasyali and the Mill of Abu Shaheen.
See the unique design of Rosetta’s “Hanging Mosque,” then make a final stop at the Citadel of Qaitbay, a 15th-century fortification built at the edge of the Nile River. Climb to the top of the citadel walls, which stand on the site of the former Lighthouse of Alexandria, a Wonder of the Ancient World that was destroyed in the 14th century. This 7-hour Rosetta tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nasco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.