2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
WiFi during the tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Riding camel for 20 minutes
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Upper Egypt Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 2 Days in Cairo and Alexandria ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 2 Days in Cairo and Alexandria ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 2 Days in Cairo and Alexandria ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 2 Days in Cairo and Alexandria ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursNational HolidaysMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlexandriaBus Tours - El AlameinOvernight Tours - El AlameinMulti-day Tours - El AlameinNational Holidays - El AlameinBus Tours - CairoOvernight Tours - CairoMulti-day Tours - CairoNational Holidays - CairoBus Tours - GizaOvernight Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaNational Holidays - GizaCategory